LAMITECH meets and exceeds the most demanding international standards for high pressure laminates:
- High Pressure Laminates are manufactured products that have provided efficient surfacing solutions over the past 50 years.
- LAMITECH applies state-of-the-art technology for all manufacturing stages: inhouse phenolic and melaminic resins production, kraft and decorative papers impregnation, flat pressing, trimming and sanding.
- LAMITECH uses the highest quality raw materials supplied by leading North American, European and Asian vendors.
- Finished products result from the combination of phenolic impregnated kraft layers* and melaminic impregnated decorative paper for top layer, pressed at high pressure and temperatures.
- Pressed stock is then sized to standard market dimensions and carefully back sanded to enhance adhesion of the laminate to a given substrate.
- LAMITECH is ISO 9001:2000 Certified
ANSI/NEMA: LD3 (USA)
EN: 438 (Europa)
ISO: 4586 (Global)
* Final laminate thickness is determined by the type and number of kraft layers used.