Is a high pressure laminate produced with patented technology for surfaces that are exposed to the most stringent and demanding applications such as: The Health sector, the pharmaceutical industry, laboratories, hospitals and clinics that use and manipulate cleaners, disinfectants or strong chemicals. Similarly, in the food industry, food processing plants, commercial kitchens, oxidizing environments and maintenance rooms.
CHEMICAL RESISTANCE CHEMLAM's excellent performance in corrosive environments and resistance to scratching and staining, product of electron beam technology, makes it the ideal surface for extreme working conditions: against acids, salts, pigments, organic solvents and many other agents that do not alter its surface according to European Standard.
- Thickness: From 2/64” to 1” (2 mm to 25 mm), uniface and double face, coffee or black core. Smaller thicknesses can be manufactured upon request.
- Dimensions: 1.22 x 2.44 m and 1.22 x 3.06 m
- Finish: Matte
- Grade: Non post-forming
- Porosity free, allowing easy cleaning and preventing the growth of fungi and bacteria.
- Resistant to moisture.
- It should not be exposed to direct and continuous light from the sun.
- If you place hot objects (temperatures above 135°C) or perform cutting tasks with sharp devices, please use a wooden or ceramic base as a protector.